IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES, EXPERIENCE MATTERS.
- I have served as Chairperson and Vice-Chair of the Los Gatos Planning Commission, Chairperson and Vice-Chair of the Conceptual Development Advisory Committee, and Member of the Historic Preservation Committee.
- I have served as Team Leader for the Los Gatos' Victim Services Unit.
- I have served the Los Gatos community as a business owner for over thirty years, providing financial advice and asset protection to families and businesses.
- I have served as a Community Service Officer in a neighboring jurisdiction.
- With over six years on the Planning Commission, I have a working knowledge of Town code and state law. Being familiar with how our Town operates allows me to immediately fulfill Council responsibilities.
- Unprecedented challenges require experienced stewardship to maintain the integrity of our Town.
I know the Town and I am passionate about protecting it and shaping its future.